Ties in With Oil Slick Trucks And Ti Hardware
Stops Deck Material Compressing
The Radium Oil Slick X Anti-Sink Plate is a light weight design that prevents skateboard decks of any material from compressing by dispersing the force of your mounting hardware.
This version has a special titanium coating which creates the "oil slick" finish. It is a thick, durable coating which reflects light differently depending on the angle you look at it. It's also an expensive process to have done, hence the added price for this finish option.
Depending on the design of your board, these can also protect your deck surfaces and grip tape from damage when flipped (although I wouldn't wanna sacrifice these!)
- Old school bolt pattern of 41.275mm x 63.5mm (1.625” x 2.5”)
- Suits most longboard / MTB decks
- Bolt holes are 6.0mm diameter
- 4mm thick 6061-T6 aluminium, with titanium plating
- Discrete laser etched Radium logo
- Raises the height of your truck bolts by 4mm
- Requires countersunk bolts (we sell these separately)
- One plate weighs just 17 grams
*Price is for ONE Anti-Sink plate