R6 Trucks PREORDER
Pickup currently unavailable
- Exceptional Stability at High Speeds
- Very Maneuverable at Slow Speeds
- Grippy and Responsive
- Precise & Strong with Minimal Weight
- Optimised Wheel Clearance
- Three Deck Mounting Positions
We are now taking limited orders for the first Radium trucks developed specifically for powered skateboarding.
Based on modern downhill skate technology, these trucks are as narrow as possible while fitting our 6485 motors. Refined over 6 generations, they employ an offset bushing system which provides exceptional control and confidence. A 30 degree rear baseplate keeps the trucks stable at speed while an insane 60 degree front coupled with 3mm of rake provides incredible agility, allowing heavy eboards to feel more like their analogue counterpart.
Fast, agile and comfortable even on bumpy roads, these are the same trucks used on our Mach One board which tops out at 45mph while still making tight turns on sidewalk paths.
We are producing a very limited batch of just 15 initial sets and expect them to be shipped in October.
- Split 60 degree front and 30 degree rear pivot angles
- Offset bushing system for ultimate control
- Super strong 20mm thick motor mounts
- Precision CNC milled from 6061-T6 aluminium
- 4140 tempered steel axles
- Stepped bushing seat for Riptide Chubby bushings
- Fits maximum 6485 size motors
- 233mm effective hangar width (bearing to bearing)
- +3mm rake
- 48mm axle length
- 20mm x 20mm square (minimum 3 mm chamfer) hangar profile
- 8mm motor adjustment travel
- 111mm motor mount center to center distance
- 44mm Motor mounting pattern
- 63.5mm x 41.275mm deck bolt pattern
- 60mm ride height
- Approx. 1700g total weight including mounts
- Requires tall bushings board side
- Supports any bushing type road side
- 2 x Hangars (233mm)
- Front 60 degree baseplate
- Rear 30 degree baseplate
- 2 x Motor mounts
- Riptide tall bushings in Krank formula
- All mounting hardware
PLEASE NOTE – Deck mounting bolts are NOT included.
For electric skateboards and longboards, esk8 and eskate DIY.