ETA for availability is mid October now.
- 64mm diameter, 85mm length
- 5380W at 8275RPM (205kv 12S)
- 6300W at 9844RPM
- 120A peak current
- Quad bearing design
- N42SH magnets rated to 150C
- Battle hardened everything (magnets, stator, sensor pcb)
- Rotor is 2.5mm steel (better protection from impacts, improves magnetic flux path)
- Balanced for high RPM (higher than rated voltage can be used if you have enough gear reduction)
- 10mm shaft with keyway, 40mm length
- Hall + temperature sensor, vesc compatible plug (30cm)
- Red 12awg silicone phase wires (30cm) with 4mm bullets
- 44mm x M4 mounting pattern
- Weight 1.1kg
*Note price is for one motor.