Pickup currently unavailable
Batch 5 orders now open. Expected to ship late January.
Now 8mm shaft with higher torque thanks to new upgraded magnets.
Click here to learn more about what makes our motors special.
- Dyno verified peak power (15 seconds)- 8397W (245kv/48V), 7026W (205kv/48V)
- Continuous power depends on your setup, riding style and climate.
- 10-20S Voltage
- 64mm diameter, 85mm length
- Curved N45UH magnets rated to 180C
- Battle hardened (magnets reinforced with additional epoxy)
- Quad NMB bearings - replaceable
- 2.5mm thick steel rotor for impact protection and improved magnetic flux path
- Cooling system with mesh protected air intakes
- Front mounted sensor PCB to reduce electrical noise
- Multi-core flexible Teflon hall sensor wires with 2.0mm JST connector (vesc plug & play), 40cm length
- Red 12awg silicone phase wires (30cm) with 4mm bullets
- 8mm shaft with keyway, 45mm length
- 44mm mounting pattern (adapters for 30mm Lacroix/SRB 3-Link pattern sold separately)
- Maximum operating temperature of 100C
- Recommended motor controllers: Makerx DV6 Pro, Spintend Ubox V2
- Each motor weighs 1.1kg
12 Month warranty on manufacturing defects
PLEASE NOTE Price is for one motor.
For electric skateboards and longboards, eks8 and eskate DIY.