Pickup currently unavailable
Batch 5: 45mm length shaft, 4mm bullets.
Batch 6: 30mm length shaft, 5.5mm bullets, slightly improved cooling.
Click here to learn more about what makes our motors special.
- Dyno verified peak power (15 seconds)- 8397W (245kv/48V), 7026W (205kv/48V)
- Continuous power depends on your setup, riding style and climate.
- 10-20S Voltage
- 64mm diameter, 85mm length
- Curved N42SH magnets rated to 150C
- Battle hardened (magnets reinforced with additional epoxy)
- Quad NMB bearings - replaceable
- 2.5mm thick steel rotor for impact protection and improved magnetic flux path
- Cooling system with mesh protected air intakes
- Front mounted sensor PCB to reduce electrical noise
- Multi-core flexible Teflon hall sensor wires with 2.0mm JST connector (vesc plug & play), 40cm length
- Red 12awg silicone phase wires (30cm) with 4mm bullets
- 8mm shaft with keyway, 45mm length
- 44mm mounting pattern (adapters for 30mm Lacroix/SRB 3-Link pattern sold separately)
- Maximum operating temperature of 100C (recommend adjusting default vesc settings to 100C start 115C end otherwise motors will not reach 100C)
- Recommended motor controllers: Makerx DV6 Pro, Spintend Ubox V2
- Each motor weighs 1.1kg
12 Month warranty on manufacturing defects
PLEASE NOTE Price is for one motor, shaft keys sold separately.
Looking for something smaller? We also sell 6354 motors.
For electric skateboards and longboards, esk8 and eskate DIY.